Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

2012H

D-17_Dave

A pic of my 2012 hydro project. Hope to finish this one sometime by mid-summer. Somehow I never have as much time for my projects as I want. This trip to LA isn't helping any[:0]

Allis sickle and a mid-mount cult. for a 64 economy tractor. the seat pan is laying on the orriginal 3speed trans out of the 2012. On the top left you can just see my snoblower, and an old gas pump. Behind the gas pump, my 207 Deluxe.

Dave, Just curious where you got the B-207 Deluxe from. I saw one this past summer for sale in West Michigan just like that, even with the Simplicity deck.

quote:
A pic of my 2012 hydro project. Hope to finish this one sometime by mid-summer. Somehow I never have as much time for my projects as I want. This trip to LA isn't helping any
I also have the same problem there is always not enough time to finish a project.;) Karl [url]www.simplicityva.com[/url]

I like the gas pumps. Looks like you've got plenty of good old stuff. What is the hitch for on the back of the B-207? I had a B207 but it just had a drawbar with a hole for hitching.

I changed the deck as the orriginal was rotten. I've since got a better yellow deck but since I quit useing it I have'nt changed it. It came to me locally, and I don't know what the hitch goes too. I've always wondered but it does'nt have the rear pto so I don't know what it could go too. Maybe a leaf cart or something.

That hitch thing looks like the hitch you need to mount rear attachments such as a tiller or revitalizer...It looks like its wider than mine though but might just be the picture angle or?

The hitch referred to on the B207 is the mounting hitch support for the engine driven vac attachment. (no. 24 in the pic) No revitiallizer or tiller for the B207, there's no rear power takeoff.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks very much. You just answered a question for me I have a 707 and it came with Part #3 in the schematic above Always wondered what it was for. Any one need it for restoration let me no. I though about using it to put weight on for traction what do you think....Bill