Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Big 10 Almost Finished,,

dlcentral

Verrrry nice. A seat, front left tire and some more stickers and it'll be better than showrooom. Some of you guys amaze me with the quality job you do. Good job Dave.

Beautiful job!! Where did you get the rubber for the foot rest I'm looking for it myself? How did you get the fenders so straight mine are both pushed back and rolled down from getting to close to stuff?

Dave, Your paint jobs are excellent. After looking at the red one you brought to Colchester, and now this one, I am truly amazed. I thought I had done a good job on mine, but my paint jobs can't touch yours. Very good job. Your paint is better than factory.

GREAT JOB Dave, what a great feeling of accomplishment I bet. I know how you must feel, Im just finishing my winter project allso. Im shure you know this but dont forget to put that belt gard up into place befor you gor for a test drive. I did not and found that it would not go into gear. again SO FINE. Toad270 I made a new set of foot rests out of some ribbed rubber runner material. Looks like original to me. If you want a set let me know.

Now I have 3 older Simplicitys and one newer one. Have to set up area so i can work on cleaning, fixing and painting. As i read from other comments, this seems to be a common problem. I really need a shed. And I doubt if my paint job s will ever look as good as yours.

Thanks for the compliments all.This is a "junkyard dogs" project as it used 3 donor tracs to complete,I am still crying abt the 60 buck hood decals! but they do make the job.It WILL get some use,in Colchest I plan to pull a garden plow with it.She will have lug drives and 3 rib frts by then.,I'll cut the sod, Maynard can then till it smooth with his big block HB!,!

Dave My first honest to god's reaction to the pick was " holy SHI&" Dam nice job, and i agree while pricey the dacals put it over the top. :D

Very nice restoration! I just completed the job on my B-112 and can appreciate all the work that goes into a job like that, but I'm afraid your paint job will put mine to shame! Oh well, by the end of the summer, mine will be all covered with grass clippings anyhow! Congrats again, super job.

All I can say is WOW that is one mighty fine looking BIG 10. The hours that you put in on this project really show, Great job Dave.^