Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
dads707

AC 810GT

dads707
I saw it sitting beside the road, so I had to stop. It belonges to a gut that works on mowers, and he some other stuff as well. He told me the man mowed with it till he got another mower, then pilled the engine off this one to keep. I looked at, laughed, and told him he wasn't mowing with this one, the left rear axle is broken where the pin-hole is bored thru. It is complete (all there, but in pieces) except the engine and steering rod. It has a big pulley system on the rear and some kind of mount for the front. The rear tires are off because of the broken axle.It's in the back of my truck now, and I'm gonna have to have my brother come over to help me get it out!! I got it thinking some of the stuff might fit my 6216, if I ever needed any parts.

dads707
I gave him 40 bucks. The mowing deck looked good, not rusted and the blades turned good, which is the main reason I got it. Also I can practice on the rear, might replace the axle that is broken. I'm guessing it is the same as my 6216....

EDS
I picked up a AC 608 with a broken left rear axle and no engine. You can have the right axile which is longer I think. Let me know right a way beceause it is sitting in my shop waiting to salvage the wheel. I think it is a Peerless 657.