Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New toys

tanman722001

Hi Guys,I got a couple new toys.The first one is a ACB 208S it runs good.But it has a new style motor on it.Oh well something else to fix.The second is a Speedex S24(Iknow it isnt a AC or Simplicity)Sorry.I just went and pick it up Sat.Know i have a few more toys to play with and fix up.If you guys want to see them go to my profile and the pics are there.I sent in my money a few days ago so soon i will be a menber.Thanks Tony

Hi Joe,This where made by Speedex.They were based out of Ohio.the two i have has about the same motor a AC and Simplicity do.These two has 10hp Briggs on them.Thanks Tony

Nice finds Tony.8D I hope you have fun with them. Any attachments for the Speedex tractors yet? Is that a cultivator on the back of the newer one?

I found a S24 with plow up the road from me I am going to trade to a friend who has a B12 all original with hi-lo setup. I believe both of us are happy:)

I sold the one Speedex you were interested in a couple of weeks ago. I have a parts Big Ten I was going to hook you up with. I am working on two B12s and a B10 with tiller right now. Still trying to get my B207 sold.