Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
dorise

Good to be back

dorise
Hi all. My new knee replacement is going ok so far. For a while I wasn't even comfortable sitting at my computor to even read the new posts. Really can't do anything now but keep up on gossip. Have my grille welded up and also the crank built up and ground down to fit the rod. Still need some parts but they are coming slowly.Price does mean something to me but I want to keep all original as I can. I have no pricey habits so figured this could be mine. The archives are at the top of my list while I'm down with this 2nd. knee replacement. Do you picture people use digital cameras or scanners to post pics?

thedaddycat
I use a digital camera and a flash card reader. It's listed as a removable drive on my computer and I can take a pic, pop the card out of the camera and into the reader, and upload the pics directly from the reader to the site....

rokon2813
I use a digital camera and "arcsofts photo impressions" photo program. Plug in the camera and it downloads the pics to my puter. Its a cheaper version Vivitar camera from Walmart and sometimes the pics arent so good but it works decent for me.

IronPony
I use a digital camera with the Sony Memory Stick. I have the Sony optical mouse with the Memory Stick reader. I just take the pic and then put the memory stick in my mouse and upload. Works great! Dan