Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Cleaning up old debts

jkmustang1

I am just posting so that members know how good a couple of you are. I was finaly able to pay MDB for this 312H this week. [img]/club2/attach/jkmustang1/312h1.jpg[/img]

It was sold by my dad as a dealer new. Thanks again Mike Dan and Kirk I sent you both Pm messages for the plow and parts. Dan if it didn't get to you do you want a casher check or do you take paypal Took a loan from a tractor friend who also has a big ten he found and is taking payments for. He has watched me trying to get caught up and even had offered to pay for Mike's tractor. I hope the rest of the membership knows how lucky they are to have guys like them. Sam you too thanks again for the parts and book

Chris they look to be original. Look on the 300 header at simpletractor and The deck on the front of the flyer shows them. But the others you can't see or they don't have them.