Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Power Max owners

MPH

Seeing how I have a flat on my 4040 rt front and they were dry rotted when I got the tractor, What are some of you using on them 10 inch rims? Cedar Rapid tire doesn't have much for choice in 20x10's and Miller tire doesn't have pictures so I don't know what I'm looking at. Thanks

hi - i dont remember what brand i got or the exact price but i bought a new tire for the front of my 4041 at les schwab tires - i just brought the old one and said replace it - and they did - had one in stock - in and out in 15 min - i love that place - best tire shop ever ! - i dont remember the price - 40 ish ? - i know its not much help - see ya

MPH, I put Carlisle 10x20's on my 620's,many years ago, they aren't turf savers, they have just a regular tread. I think they are designed to be a trailer tire, but they have worked fine on my loader tractor and my mowing, plowing 620. Hope this helps, Floyd

That helps Floyd. Know a place in Fairbanks that has trailer tires and rims for I think it was 40 bcks each. Didn't think the trailer tire would provide much for steering traction. Thanks