Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

HB-112

mwells

I would pay 400 for sure if the motor is good and what you say about the sheet metal is true. All you have to do is compare it with the ones selling today at the discount stores and that will answer your question. It is true you CAN'T get quality like those old babies any more. True it takes some work to restore it, but when your done you really have something that can do all kinds of work. Well enough rambling. Go for it!!

I'd say $400 would be a steal on an HB. A nice clean regular B-112 would be worth more than $400 around here. Add a hydro transmission and a hydro lift on top of that and you have a valuable piece of machinery. Just my $.02.

I `d say if you compared it to the ones at the discount stores it would be worth more than what they are getting for those. You can`t put revitalizers, rototillers and desent snowblowers on the junk at walmart and you won`t see one around in 30 years. RayS

Location plays a very big role... I have a decent looking, good running Landlord 101 with mower deck, that spent 2 weeks on ebay without even one inquiry....

My agreement is not to drive more than 200 miles to get parts or tractors, 1 Gas is expensive. 2 No Airplane to put tractor on. 3 Hogs have to be taken care of. :D