Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

"LES KREIFEL'S DID A GREAT JOB ON UPDATEING THE HI

great job on doing the history les.it is done very perfession.we all need to take time out and tell you a job well done.we all need to help keep the club going and offer kent and les some help when they need it.we need to have meeting on the club as much as possiable and at least once a week and talk about everything.we are talking about having a simple tractors shirt forsale.we need everyones input and we need to elect officers for 2000.please help everyone and make this a team effort and not have KENT DOING ALL THE WORK AND THANK LES FOR DOING A GRET JOB.I WILL HELP OUT WHEN KENT NEEDS HELP .EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS TO HELP.AGCO918 (MICKEYMOUSE@BRIGHT.NET

Thanks Les for doing such a "great job" on updateing the history section. I know that you much have put alot of time in doing so. It looked and read good before "but" seems more complete and accurate now. Its member like yourself that take the extra time to make things all the better for your fellow members and non member's alike. What do you other members think of the history section now?? Thanks again Les for a job well done, >>->happyjack<-<<

You folks that provide and maintain this site should be very proud.i'm an internet "nut" and i love to search the web for information. This is truly the best site i have come across that provides information about a particular subject matter.This site brings out the best of what the internet has to offer, an exchange of infomation available to all at no cost ( dontations accepted of course)....thank you for all you do. Joe

Thanks Les, When I was a kid, I didn't much like history. Over the years I've come to like it more & more. When I became connected with a simplicity about 5 years ago, I got really got interested in history. What you've pulled together is incredible! Just think, if Simplicity had started and finished by itself - how easy your job would be!! But then the history wouldn't have been very interesting at all! Thanks for all your work Les. Nice job. John(ri)

Thanks. But many members of the club made imput and should be thanked as well, including Jack and Yoeman. I want to encourage everyone to relay any facts so we can continue to make the history section as complete and accurate as possible. For example, Karl Brandt recently provided some better info on the Simplicity walkers which I will put in the next revision. I could also use some more info on the smaller Simplicities -- Broadmoor, Yoeman, Serf. When they were introduced, how they evolved into the current line, etc. And I agree, we have one of the best sites on the information superhighway! I just cant give Kent enough accolades, he has tremendous computer skills, but he cant do it all by himself. Lets all pull together to keep it going and keep the old AC/Simplicities running!