Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

"Tiller" Right support bolt

10HorseMan

How tight has a bolt that helps support the lifting of the tiller, how tight does it need to be, Mine fell out and was hard to find in fine tilled dirt. :D

With all of your experience and expertise you should know how tight bolts have to be. Tighter than finger tight and not so tight as to break it.

Easy on the "Kid", Maynard. I think most of us "Old Timers" know from his comments that he is just a Kid. It appears that this time he wants to learn, instead of trying to teach.

Justin,try one of those nylon lined nuts-hardware store- work real well any place that has a lot of vibration and you can't tighten it totally.

Going to get locktite, Tried it out again today "PLAYING" and broke the throttle shaft in the carb, or twisted off the ear, got to fix it then get going again. Thanks For The Advice. :D