Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

project broadmoor pics

ehertzfeld

Lookin real good,i painted over my hood stripes,they were to far gone to save,but then again this may not be the final coat of paint.

accually thouse are not the original stripes. Some one painted the whole tractor gold, right over the decals and orange paint. I stripped the old paint and decals and painted the stripes on. If you look at it close up you can tell. Trust me NOT A BODY SHOP JOB!!!!! oh well at least I wont be scared to get it dirty! lol Thanks for the nice words. Elon

That steering wheel came with it. It looks like it's for a gocart. I'm hopeing to find an original one. But like the little front wheels it makes it easier to move. Elon

Thanks guys. Kirk I have a few leads on parts but I they dont have the wheel.....I'll have to come down and go shopping! lol I have quite a thing on my wish list. Elon

I have a gocart type wheel with a center cap off my B110 (Alice). She is now sporting a good stock wheel I got on ebay a little rusty but good. Anyone interested pm me?