Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
mwells

920 Diesel

mwells
A 920 diesel with a 48 inch deck, new blades and bearings, good original paint, good tires, no dents or dings, runs great, doesn't use any oil, everything is solid, it also has hydraulic lift. Whats it worth?? Thanks!!

UCD
You are in dealership & you have all of the books you tell us or are you fishing for prices These WHAT"S IT WORTH questions are starting to get old. The answer is and always will be. It is worth what you are willing to pay for it or willing to sell it for

Dutch
Michael, Don't let others discourage you. My wife said if I bought another tractor like your 920 it would cost me more than half of what I own. My grandson is only two, but he's smart. He said 345..8910...332 I called a guy who owns a 920 and loves it. He said he wouldn't sell his for all the tea in China. Another guy who also owns a 920 but hates his told me he wouldn't give a plug nickle. Hope this helps.

dieselman
It would take more than any one would ever give for it for me to sell my 920 also that guy that hates his 920 id shure take it off of his hands. the bigest thing to watch out for is how wore the engine is because parts are sky high for them engines. You will never run out of power with it when there running in tip top shape.

mwells
I've been looking for one of theese and theres one on an auction. I don't know what they were worth. I've never seen them around in my area before, I first heard of them when I was looking in the 900 series literature on this sight. Thanks for your suggestions.

MikeES
Pulling friend just sold a 7790 6-speed with no attachments, but a good engine (over $2000 in engine work) the tractor was used for pulling for 3 seasons. Sold for $1250. Body and sheet metal great.