Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Found in neighbors yard

riverrunner16

riverrunner16
Here is what I found in the backyard of the fellow across the street from us..he said the tractor just needed some carb work , but I have found out it needs a lil' more than that..but still I got a sweet deal. here is the 816GT

and the attachments, not shown is the front blade, it's on my GardenMark.

I don't think the spring tooth/cultivator is made for garden tractors as it seems a little large, I don't think the 816 could pull it, I may be wrong and may have to fashion a hitch just to see. 73 Scott KD7VKW

Hard to tell from the distance in your pic, but the cultivator looks like it has a Brinley style hitch on it, and yes a garden tractor would pull it. Looks like it is missing the guage wheels though. (for depth)

Great score!! The Cultivator looks to be a brinly but i'm not sure if the spring type had gauge wheels I know the new ones I was looking at last year didn't seem to....

Wow what a steal of a deal you got there. Nice going. Looks like just a little tlc will bring that tractor back. And all the extra stuff :D8D

Scott Nice looking tractor...An 808GTII is what got me addicted to these things. Mine is now repowered to 18hp..theres a pic of mine on my profile. Good luck!

Nice tractor!! I have and 816GT with a blower, cab, tiller ,deck and bagger. It works great for everything!! The only thing I don't like about it is that it only goes alittle over 4 mph. Happy tractoring!!