Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B 207 going to OHIO

Killer_A-C

This little B207 is going to a friend of jkmustang. Hopefully it will be going to Ohio in a week or so. I have had a couple of these and this is one of the best I have seen. Later,Matt^

Sweet tractor. And my buddy Dan is very excited about it. Trying to fit available times together so I can go too to meet you.

I know where there's one of them for sale just as clean.The guy uses it ever summer for his mowing.He wants $300,I thought maybe that was a little high,but finding clean ones are getting harder to find.

I wouldnt take $300 for this one. They are hard to find that isnt rough as a cob. I put several NOS parts on this one to put it back in tip top shape. I think they should have been called B107 because they look like the 100 series A-Cs.

With the seat cleaned it would look like brand new! Sure beats the one I used to have. Yours is a Gem! Mine wasn't worth fixing up.

This was the worst B-207 I had ever seen, I only got it for the starter generator. The frame pivot was froze, and after countless hours couldn't get it free so it was parted out. It took quite a bit of time and carb cleaner to get down to the yellow. There were 3 or 4 other layers of paint, original seat was gone, no deck, mismatching rear rims and 4 mismatching tires but I still felt bad about parting it.