Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
TerryJW

6216 Transmission

TerryJW
I'am looking for a transmission for a 6216 tractor I'am willing to pay a fair price and the shipping. Please! any help with this part would be greatly appreciated. Love this tractor do not want to get rid of it. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Al
Hi, I haven't looked at the part numbers, but as I remember most of the gears from the 6100 and maybe even the 3008 and 10 and 5008 and 10 and possibly even some from the earlier 700 series are common. If you find one of these then check the part numbers and see if the parts you need are common. My thoughts, they are free, value accordingly. Good luck, Al Eden

Al
Hi, I just looked on Part Smart and checked about 4 gears in an 808 transmisison and they are the same as a 6216 model I looked at. Not all of the parts are necessesarily the same, but a lot are. As I remember the 608 has a Peerless 5 speed inline shift altogether different. Al Eden