Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Mowing time!

AC808

Is it just me or do any of you guys have the itch to take the blower off and install the mower deck? As much as I like moving snow cant wait to get some sun AND mow grass!

I will have a couple new tractors to try mowing with this summer. I am ready to give them a try. I even get to pick another one up on Monday.

Have'nt taken the deck off of the HB212 yet. Not enough snow to use the blower this year. But I am ready to mow some of that green stuff as soon as the weather breaks.

Ive been waiting to get out and till for about 4 months now.Green is nice to cut but don't want to ride on one.Think about it this way do you prefer to have a face full of sun or a face full of snow.Give me that wonderful sun shine.Bob

Mower deck is on the 416, blower is off the 917, snow is starting to melt. There is some coming down still, but its melting within a few hours after it comes. We have the skidsteer to clear the driveways anyways :D

This is when I really envy you guys down South. Here in Minnesota there is about 6 inches of snow on the ground. I can hardly remember what green looks like. Heck the only green we'll see for another month and a half is Deere Green and I don't like that color anyway. I'm waiting with baited breath to try out my 4041 with its mower deck.

quote:
Originally posted by ikipp
This is when I really envy you guys down South. Here in Minnesota there is about 6 inches of snow on the ground. I can hardly remember what green looks like. Heck the only green we'll see for another month and a half is Deere Green and I don't like that color anyway. I'm waiting with baited breath to try out my 4041 with its mower deck.
I am about six hours south (Mlw) of you and just took this pic. You can barely see the green grass. In the backgroud covered up is the 3112 and mower deck.

Dont like to mow, dont like to plow snow, dont like to plow the garden. Maybe because I've been doing it since I was big enough to push a mower. ddh