Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

"Is it time part two"-from happyjack

you all tell me .i will be on a membership of the club how ever you all want me to .tell me if you all want me to be a officier. i have never done anything of that degree and am a little scared on that.i do want to be involved more in this grewat club .your idea happy jack is on the same lines as mine .we need the home page logo with what ever you all want it modified.let kent and all of us know what you want to do to get the elections going on fullsteam ahead.we could have a show at portland indiania this year or next if everone gets involed more.i know we dont have a lot of time until aug show of portland if not this year 2001.please you all respond.we could have it at greenville farm power of the past is my idea july 6-9 as allis is featured and all makes of lawn tractors.in greenville ohio north of dayton 1-75 north to st rt 1-70 toward indiania to staet rt 49 in greenville.darke county fairgrounds.mickeymouse@bright.net agco918

First off I would like to thank my friends and fellow members that nominated me for president. I am honered that you have so much confidence and trust for me to run for president. "But" as some of you know I have a on going medical problem that I feel would prevent me from not only doing the job of president but doing it the way it should be done. For this reason I have to respectfully decline from not only the nomination of president but of any other officer. >I personally hope that Les and Larry will stay on in their present jobs and I know they will keep up the great work. >It sounds to me like Al and AGCO are really interested in doing something for the club and are coming up with idea's that might be worth talking about. As for a logo there is one at the top of this page that looks pretty good to me if and when the time comes-my opinion-even if it was modified to some degree "but" first I feel we need to get these officer's elected-"what do you think"? >Would either of you Al or Allis be interested in holding a job of officer?? If so please speak up and let us all know where you stand. >Are there any other member that feel they would like to get there feet wet?? Thanks to all, >>->happyjack<-<<

Jack, Thanks for the confidence, and I appreciate the proposal. I regret that I have to decline running for president. I love this site. I check the site about every day, when I get home. I just don't have the time, We are open until 7:00 at night and I am rarely "closed" and home until 9 or 10. In addition I am devoting every bit of spare time to the re-power kits business. We have sold 5 kits in the last month for the 7100s. Includes engine and Everything to re-power using a Kohler TH18 including templates wiring, muffler, exhaust pipe, cables adapter plate, It is almost a bolt in. The last kit I shiped to Indiana and the person called me the next morning and said the engine and kit was there when he got home at 5:00 and he had it running by 8:30. We are trying to get our drawings redone on a CAD program, as well as to develope the 25hp 620 kit. This will require some temp testing in a hot room before we will release it and with the mower business in full swing, I just can't do anymore. I would be very happy to write some technical articles etc. later on when the season slows. Thanks again, I hope I can contribute in some other ways, but it would not be fair for me to try for an officers position, and not be able to give it what this group deserves. Thanks again, Al

I do understand Al and you do contribute alot in information alone and are very active also. I know we all would hate to gain your help in one way if possible "but" lose it in another. Keep up the great job of helping us all and we all know you would do more if you could. "AL" just one more thing-and I hope this does not hurt your feelings any "but" I was refering to another Al to which I should of made that one clear. See what happens when there are so many "good members" it gets hard to keep them all straight as in not getting everyone mixed up. I seem to do a good job of that without anyone's help at all. Thanks for the reply Al, >>->happyjack<-<<