Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Charlieson

blue and white AC

Charlieson
I think I know the answer, but did AC make a blue and white tractor? I had a guy try to sell me an AC the other day (sight unseen) he said it's just like that one (pointing at the ac 312 that I've been robbing parts off of). The price was right. I went to his house the next day and he wasnt there. I saw a mower sitting outside his house, but it was blue and white. Said Allis Chalmers on the side of it though. ddh

rokon2813
Homelite was indeed blue and white, and an A/C product but I dont recall they built any models that would look just like a 300 series. I could be wrong but my guess would be they painted a 300 series blue and white. Escpecially since the 300 series paint was not very good and rusted quickly.

Charlieson
It's a b-207. Im buying it. I went by for a closer look this afternoon. Looks to be in fair shape. Motor may be shot. Deck is in good shape. Seat is tore. and of course it has been painted blue. But I'm getting it. Just what I need, another tractor. I can hear my wife now, What do you need another tracotr for. ddh