Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

725 stickers

eric_3212h

Using info from this site and a retired Simplicity dealer I have come up with three stickers that he thinks to be correct. My 725 is very worn and the only thing I could make out was the gear shift sticcker and half of the caution sticker on the deck. You can tell that the image had to be cut in size and quality 3 times to post here but does this look right as far as content and color? The original 3 stickers together are nearly 1.5 MB . Would like to share these as they are not copywrited and I am not selling them for profit. If anyone is interested in getting a copy of these on a CD PM me . Would be glad to send to anyone in the club for the cost of cd and postage (figuring $1.50 will cover it)

Almost forgot the stickers are set on a 1 page format so all 3 will print on 1 sheet. I used bumper sticker paper for my printer from office supply store. Would send anyone without printer a copy for postage and sticker paper cost.

Eric, it would be great if you would email me the file. If it is possible email the file with the best quality pic. Thank you very much for informing us about the sticker and sharing it with us.

Hey Eric, Could you tell me more about the bumper sticker paper you refer to? Is it something that can be used for decals? Thanks, John

What would really be sweet is if we had a set of sticker jpg's somewhere which included a ruler so we could print them at actual size. How about it, can we get pictures of various stickers off our machines and have them posted?

Boney and Ambler my Email will not support a 1.5 mb file and this site won't either. If someone in charge would let me send it to them via mail to post for everyone to use it would be great. All I can do right now is to mail a CD with the file on it JPG format. I have it set to print the correct size as Agricola mentioned. John the bumper sticker paper is available at office supply stores. I'm planning to spray gloss laquer on mine to protect and give shine to them. Did see some paper at Walmart in model car section for decals but opted for the bumper sticker paper for the large size of these stickers. The posted picture above is shrunk several times so I could post just imagine the white area as a full sheet of paper. Wish someone would let me post these full Quality to this site

anyone that wants me to mail them a cd please pm me the address. These took time to make but would like to do some for my 3212h also. So may have them available soon.

Hi new to sight enjoy it very much .I could use a set of stickers for my sons 725 If anyone out there printing set I d like to buy a set or two Thanks Ronnie