Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
toad270

Chroming

PeppyDan
Try Ringle plating in your home town of Celina, They've recently changed their name but the're still across from the old Huffy (now Crown)plant. I've had some chroming & zinc plating done there about a year ago, very happy with their quality & price. They have samples & if you would like to see some of the stuff they did for my Homelite P.M. or email me. I 'm around Maria Stein ( 20min. south).

FrankP
Harley Davidson Chrome Plating!

This is the hood nuts and the arm rest. They were rusty and slightly pitted. The Harley shop bead blased them smooth then chrome plated them. Now they are so smooth the look perfect and NOS. Good Luck. Frank

PeppyDan
To keep costs down & allow me to get my parts back in a week or two, they striped my lift lever and I polished it before they plated it. The parts I wanted zinc finished I cleaned good wirh a wire wheel on a bench grinder.