Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

SNOW? NOW?

D-17_Dave

Looks like I might get to use my blower on my HB212 this year yet. Weather calls for 3-12 inches by friday afternoon hear.[:0]At least this time I can get some pics:pI just hope it's snow this time and not a bunch of ice like it's been here so far this yearB)Snow, grass, I don't care as long as I finally get a chance to play with my tractors:)

Seems like everyones ready to till and mow,but i'm still hoping for at least one more good snow,here in the north east it can happen in april,i figure there will be plenty of mowing ,barring a drought,more snow would suit me fine.

No more snow this year. I had spring fever today so bad I shoveled off the roof of my trapped semi-van, course I did have to fire up the B-112 when I got that done and blow all that ugly stuff out into the woods.

You can keep that snow.We are getting into the 40's and it sure is nice to see that white stuff go away.Here is a good question where does the white in the snow go? Bob

It is 6:35 AM in Harrells N.C. 60 Mls north of wilmington, 3/4 of a inch and more coming. Got one tore apart and one ready to roll with a plow. :D

Well Dave you got some snow know.we got too much in my book but oh well im going out in the morning and play in it myself.Have fun with the blower.Tony

Totals here in Mocksville NC. With the wind 8'to 12' Some drifts as much as 2-3 feet.Nice and it's not hanging around long. Still have about 6" on the groung to refreeze but the 50degrees forcast for tomorrow should all but wipe that out.