Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
HubbardRA

Tire Question

HubbardRA
Is there anyone who has both tri-rib tires and Sno-Hawg tires that has made or would be willing to make a comparison of the two types in side traction with a blade? Just bought ribs for one tractor and have been considering a set for another one. I would like to know if the Hawgs are better than the ribs before I order another set of tires. If there isn't much difference, then I'll stick with ribs. I think they look much better on the front of a tractor.

rjgoth
What a stupid question! -- JK :) Seriously, I have used both the triribs and snow hogs. Both worked really well however the tris are are a bit better in my opinion. You could probally use either and be very satisfied with the results. As far as looks the ribs look best hands down. Go with the ribs my friend. Ryan