Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Had too much fun

D-17_Dave

8" to 12" last night, plus some pretty good drifts. I love this dig. cam.

Snows getting pretty heavy and wet. Won't last long as the temps getting up nice.:)

Nice to see some one have fun in the snow.;) Nice looking Allis Chalmers tractor.:D;) What model is your Allis Chalmers tractor? Karl

Looks good Dave, we in central NY usually get one last blast in March. Hopefully done with the blowers though! They've gotten quite a bit of use in a short period of time this winter with the big storms we recieved off the east end of Lake Ontario. Anything now is wet and heavy like what you got. Looks like a HB-212 to my novice eyes.

That stuffs coming out of that shoot like sherbert. Pretty heavy and wet. MY dad lives in Salisbury you folks have got about 3 years worth of snow this year I think. Enjoy it while you can I think it's about over. I know ours is all gone now and I hope it stays that way.

Wondering if you got any of that Dave. Saw it on the news 2nd night of my stay in the big city. Cool pics, looks like some wet heavy stuff coming outta there.

Yea it was pretty wet. Blower did a fine job with a rusty shut. Don't use it enough to keep it slick. It started and came down pretty dry, but with the warm days we had prior to this snow I think the heat from the ground started melting it as soon as it setled. Now that I have it out of my system this year I'm ready to get on with spring and the repair of my 616 and 4040.