Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What i got today...!

AC808

What a day...! Yesterday i found a dump cart becoming one with the weeds next to a house in the area...The guy didnt want to sell it...I offered to get him another cart...he liked that idea...got back home last night and went to look at a Simplicity that was for sale north of here, well, wouldnt you know- that guy had an old generic cart that i could have! SOOOO, went back this morning loaded that one up and hauled it to the other guys house and came home with the nice little orange one!! [img][/img][img]/club2/attach/ac808/~ce79.jpg[/img]

WOW!! Jesse James in his prime never made a haul like that!! That sucker looks brandy new. Ok, I cleaned me glasses, is the axle bent or pre arched? Congrats man, treat it well.

Joe that's a factory pre-arch in it. Looks like the one in the drawing on the last page of this huge 16# pound dealer parts book I got from simplicity off e-bay.

Now that's a sweet dump cart, Exactly what I need to make my wife's life a little easier. Jay did you get those pic's you never said.

Nice find and very good trade.;) These are good dump carts,I have one with the vacuum attachment on a Simplicity 7116H tractor. Karl