Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Think I need a bigger truck?

clyde

I guess I'll have to go back to full sized pickups! Just got back from Ohio:

This is Rob-Bs Wonderboy: [img]/club2/attach/clyde/pic2.jpg[/img] And my new Broadmoor: [img]/club2/attach/clyde/pic3.jpg[/img] [img]/club2/attach/clyde/pic4.jpg[/img] I logged on to E-bay the other morning and the Broadmoor had just been posted, with a Buy It Now for $50.00. It was only 7 hours away - how could I go wrong!! The deck is not bad, the engine doesn't have any compression - or so I was told. I haven't looked at it yet.

Clyde, Naaaa, you got lots of room!! You should have seen Dan and Lisa when they were here. It's all in the stacking. That is a real nice looking load by the way. Congrats. I'm getting to really like the looks of those little wonder boys.

Looks like both you and Rob got nice ones!8D If the decal below the shifter on the 738 is in good shape, I would appreciate it if you would take a close up pic of it and post it. The one on mine has the print almost completely faded away.

Well, definitely no compression. Pulled the head, and the piston isn't moving - hmmmm could this be why:

gregc - is this the decal you wanted to see:

quote:
Originally posted by clyde
Well, definitely no compression. Pulled the head, and the piston isn't moving - hmmmm could this be why: [img]/club2/attach/clyde/piston01.JPG[/img]
Yup, that looks like the one I took out of a K301 Kohler a couple of weeks ago, quit counting when I got up to 24 pieces.....[:0]B):(xx(