Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ehertzfeld

another great day of parts gathering

ehertzfeld
Took the wife to visit Kirk today, to pic up a hi/low for my Broadmoor project:

it's in great shape. After He gave my wife the nickle tour, I drove away with these:

The rims are for my 64 landlord, "going to make duel wheels for it" the carb and wheel are for my Broadmoor project as well. After a quick bite to eat it was time to move a friends green machine. He spent the morning fabercating a hitch to mount a old sears plow to it."I'll get pic's soon" Wile at his father in law's house I got these babies:

The pump is from a truck plow set up but it's not that big, mite be just the right size for my 3310v. The piston is alittle on the long side "25 inches" but I mite be able to make somthing work. He belives it's dubble acting but I'll find out at some point. Just have to find a valve and get some lines and I'll be all set to lift the plow efortlessly:D All in all it was a great day! I think even my wife had fun!!! God did hell freeze over??? LOL I know Kirk really impressed her on his knowlage. Not only on the tractors but that he knows exactly what he has and were it is!She is always helping me find somthing I had 10 minutes ago! lol I think what really impressed her was his generosity. I basicly paided well under what the items could have gone for. We realy aprecate it Kirk. Thanks again.

clyde
Elon, I sent you a PM about some Broadmoor parts. Looks like you did well today. I think half the fun of these tractors is meeting / talking with others with the same 'addiction'. And I really relate to losing things - I always spend more time looking for things than I ever do actually working!

thedaddycat
I made Elon promise to come back and get the rest of that Broadmoor, but if you need some of the parts off it that are still there contact me. I have no interest in the smaller ones, hardly have (heck, just plain DON'T have) the time for the large frames I have already........ lol