Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My orange cart

jkmustang1

I met with RayS at the corner of sr 6 and sr 15 near Bryan Ohio sunday and got this:D

A little roughB) but solid^ Thanks Ray nice to have met you:) Hope to see you at a show8D Maybe S.C.R.A.P.?

I'd be happy just to find a tailgate... mine had a vac cover on it when I bought it, and no tailgate....

No we don't all need one, at least not those of us who have two of them already.... LOL Kent, the one from my vac cart is like new. I don't even use that cart for the vac since I have a Shaftsman cart that's a lot bigger. Got an extra set of lights you'd like to trade?

quote:
Originally posted by thedaddycat Kent, the one from my vac cart is like new. I don't even use that cart for the vac since I have a Shaftsman cart that's a lot bigger. Got an extra set of lights you'd like to trade?
The only extra original ones I have would need a LOT of work, if they could be salvaged at all... :(

Those look cool but I found these carts to be a little on the small size for my use. Plus I'm a little lasy to get off the tractor and load/ unload. I'm used to useing the 4in1 bucket on my backhoe.lol