Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
tractormike

road trip results,64 landlord and b-10 (pics added

tractormike
The wife and I took a weekend getaway to pick up some tractors and do a little vacationing. We bought two tractors from club member KenK. The tractors came with a deck and a three belt snowblower. After loading them up and talking tractors with Ken for a while he mentioned that he had a heavy duty 46 inch blade that he would sell. I've been wanting one for a while and to make a long story short the blade ended up on our trailer too! It was nice meeting Ken and seeing some of his tractors and projects. He had done a B-12 with a sickle bar mower on it and did that one ever look nice! :):):)

MPH
Good looking ole pair. Happen to have an orange side plate on the other side of that B-10? Digging around in my scraps of a B-10 that came with my B-112 I found one I plan on putting on my Landlord, but its yellow, so maybe we could just trade.;);)

rjgoth
I sure hope that you are planning on doing a restoration of some sort. Hopefully you will be doing a better than factory restoration. It sure is worth it, when its all done! Have fun! Ryan