Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My way of showing appreciation to Maynard (UCD)

Dutch

Wow, what a suprise. Another (unpaid) country heard from xx(! MAYNARD: Glad you are back! :D DUTCH: Nice gesture. I would have went along but I saw Maynard's post. Could you really keep silent that long?;):D

Boy if all you guys aren't gonna post for a Week I can get my post up... LOL just kidding ... Count me in... Glad to see ya Back Maynard..:D

Had I seen this post prior to Maynard's return I would have joined in the show of support. Welcome back.

Been out of town. Would have also joined the group, but Maynard came back before I did. Glad the group is together again. Has Dan got that "beer bust" set up in New York yet? We all need to get together without these computers between us.

Maybe we can make February 26th the Maynard Appreciation Day. Seriously, can we set up some kind of donation fund so we can send Maynard some money or gifts to better show him our gratitude and appreciation. You know kind of show him that we really care. Just a few bucks from each of us would really add up to quite a bit for him. Lets make this a go, guys.

quote:
Woody, it'll cost you more then 10 bucks to make enough coffee to sit through it.
Marty, there must have been some big problem in paradise. I'm curious as hell BUT I'll stay out here.

I'll admit I've been out of the loop for awhile. But? "Maybe we can make February 26th the Maynard Appreciation Day." ? Oh well, it's obviously well past that date. Was Maynard knighted? Did I miss something? Clueless in RI.

You sure did miss quite a bit that happened in the last week or so. Maynard does so much for this club and the people of this club that he deserves to be recognised, and what a better way to do it than give him a holiday. So is it possible for the club elders should make February 26 a "Club Holiday" of some sorts for Maynard? Kind of a memorial or recognition day. Maybe chip in and get him a nice gift or something.