Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

replacement lights

ehertzfeld

Hi all I found better lights. Not as good as the metal originals ones but, better than thouse rubber ones. Theres are made a hard rubber/abs plastic "not sure wich". They are 55w instead of the 35w of the cheeep rubber ones. They are the same size 4.75 x 3. they have a smaller base. Oh also if it goes out you keep the lens and replace just the bulb.

I got these from my parts supplier. I bet any turck and trailer retailer would have them or can get them. My cost was $11, about the same as the cheep rubber ones. Like I said before, not as good as the originals but will do fine. Just thought I pass this along. Elon

Looks good to me. I got a pair of the cheaper soft rubber ones at a garadge sale for 2 bucks a peace. They are on my Landloard and my wife thinks it looks like "Mr. Crabby". I made the light bar and light for around 8 or $9. Its not original I know, but it looks close to original, works great. I will post pics some day soon.

quote:
Originally posted by Boney
Looks real nice. Do you like the light they thow ? by that i mean the pattern. Thnx for posting it.
Boney, she's still in the basment. I havent tryed her outside yet. But from what I can tell they seem to be a good beam. I'll have to give an up date when I get it out side. Elon