Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ReedS

Deal of the day

ReedS
Found a pair of Nankang 6-12 power trac lug tires brand new for a whopping $43.00 for the pair! Needless to say they're sitting in garage tonight waiting for the rims to be painted! Best part is I didn't have to travel far, just across the street for my shop and on top of that when I first found them they told me $65 for them. They were a mistake on their part, ordered for a cust and were the wrong size, sitting collecting dust, oh well! :pI was going to take a picture but my battery was dead.:(

ReedS
[img]/club2/attach/reeds/dscn0642m.jpg[/img] Here's a pic of the little 6-12's that I couldn't take the other day. [img]/club2/attach/reeds/dscn0643m.jpg[/img] This is a close-up of one the original goodyear's the belong to the 700 doing duty on the 9 hp LL (for now). I'd say that they should be retired (sorry couldn't help it) soon. Dan once I get them mounted on a pair of sandblasted and painted rims they should be worth 4 or 5 times what you offered by themselves.[:0];):p Don't worry I may need the cash yet though! LOL