Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

painting b10 and name it allsim

JJ MARSHALL

before i discovered www.simpletractors.com idid not realize that there were as many people out there that had TRACTOR FEVER.i knew there was more then me. anyway i had already torn down my b10 and sand blasted the parts and painted them . NOT ALL AT SAME TIME. made 2 trips to paint store for paint.not have all my parts together.and good lighting and bad eyesight.idid not realize that i had ended up with 2 different yellow.i have taken b10 back apart.to repaint. this time ithink i'll take my left over yellow and some simpicity orange and mix them .what ever color it turn out to be i'll call it ALLSIM. GLAD I FOUND THIS SITE.THANKS .THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL FOR MEMBERSHIP.

The 12 steps: step 1 get your first tractor step 2 get your second tractor step 3 get your third tractor step 4................... well you get the point! I should mention step 13.........your wife leaving you or killing you:D:D:D I think i'll stop at step 11 "just incase":o) Elon

quote:
Originally posted by ehertzfeld
The 12 steps: step 1 get your first tractor step 2 get your second tractor step 3 get your third tractor step 4................... well you get the point! I should mention step 13.........your wife leaving you or killing you:D:D:D I think i'll stop at step 11 "just incase":o) Elon

step 1 was a b10 a/c step 2 was a 416 a/c step 3 was a 910 a/c step 4 was a 312 a/c step 5 was a 6118 simpicity if i buy are trade for another i better be able to run .because the stepping is over.

Ive gotten to step 10 or so and was very relieved when my wife told me she was loosing track of what I have.

Please add: between each step, tighten screw. Either in tractor or in head. Don't tell wife, she already has learned men with tractor fever are screwed up.

This is a true quality thread which exemplifies some club members’ use of diction, spelling, punctuation, and good sentence structure as it relates to the Queen’s English. And we wonder why some “ex” third world countries are beating down our economic doors. Tom(PK)