Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

!

UCD

No Thank You For all the help you have us I know I had a few problems you have helped me with like you have done with almost if not every member of the site!!!!!!!!

yw and thanks you maynard.You have helped me a few times so this aint much to repay you but it is a begining.Tony

quote:
Originally posted by comet66
No! THANK YOU!! For all the help. It really is apreciated!!
I feel the same way! :D:D:D:D Elon

Maynard, Glad to see you back. I know it sounds like a song title :I but sometimes you don't realize what you've got til its gone. I for one and hopefully some of the others realize this now. You provide an incredible service to the Club members on a wide range of topics, not all of them tractor related. I just want to say "THANK YOU" for everything that you do in the public eye and behind the scenes also. I think some of "us" took for granted the fact that you would take the time to answer any question multiple times(no matter how often the same question was asked, with little or no information). Later, Chad

Thank you Maynard!! I bet you had no idea how many of us have gotten our projects right the first time due to your contributions!! I wish I knew half of what you have probably forgotten;)

Like I said before:D All is right with the world:D:D:D:D Words can not truly express the thankfulness for your return:D Thanks man and glad you came back:D Alot of us would be behind the 8 but for what you do here8D8D8D

It's great to have you back!:D:D Thanks Maynard for all you do for the club and us tractor nuts:D:D:D:D

;)Maynard, In giving this post a bunch of thought, something I was told long ago came to mind. "The smartest man in the world doesn't know all the answers, but he knows where to find the ones he doesn't know" ;)My friend, you prove this true day in and day out. Thank you!