Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

frist tractor

sodbuster

this is a tractor that i had as a kid. a few years ago when the folks sold the farm i dug it out of a junk pole and took it home and hung it in the garge. my son took it without me knowing and restored it for me for chrismas. it now has a place in the house. and by the way thats isn't me on the tractor dave

The old Garton toys are some of the best. I drive past the old Garton Toy Factory everyday on my way to work. When I got out of the service in 74 I tried to get a job there, but they were about to close. Still have one of the last tri-cycles they made.

Now that's a nice restoration. It's nice to have something left to remember thigs by. He did good.

I have one at my moms house. It isnt like that one I think its a "green one". I never thought of restoring it. Mummmmmm maybe after the broadmoor I'll go dig it out. Elon

Beautiful job on the resto- what really makes it special is it was yours when you were a kid. I'm starting to see these sell in the hundreds of dollars in my area. Hold em' if you have em' guys!

thank guys. my son went to school for body work and did 90% of the painting while he worked in the shop.plan on having him paint my 9020 when i redo that dave

I did a total rebuild restore on a eska JD620 pedal 7 years ago Tore it all down blasted it and hand sanded all of it. My uncle and his Restoration Place helper painted an reasembled it for me. Using all the new parts I bought for it and paint right from a JD imp. Gave it to my neice for christmas 39 yrs to the day my oldest brother her dad got it. even though she out grew it now it's in his house.