Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Check this out.

SimpleMan

I realize that Simplicity bought out Snapper...thought everyone might like to see the new lawn/garden tractor they've come out with. Looks just like the Prestige/Conquest...just a different color. http://snapper.com/yard_garden.html Keeping it Simple.

One of my good friends is the local Snapper dealer, and has been in business 25 years. He said that when simplicity told the dealers that the new large snappers were to be Simplicities everone was thrilled. to use his own words "we will finally have a large tractor that we're proud to sell and can tell people its a good tractor". He never tried to sell the old big snappers because as he termed it they were "JUNK". So when will we see a new Simplicity/Snapper 30HP deisel,4wd, compact tractor? or how about a Simplicity Mule?

At least for now, there are only 3 models of Simplicity Tractors being built for Snapper. 1 Broadmoor version, 1 Conquest version, and 1 Prestige version and not every Snapper dealer will be selling them. Maybe someday all Snapper lawn and garden tractors will all be Simplicity products.

I've heard old Snapper rear engine riders are pretty tough machines. There's several around here that are over 30 years old, on original engines.