Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Eshelman or eschelman???

JamesK

well found a small tractor today . does anyone know anything about these, im sure its spelled Eshelman?? i did a search and come up empty handed. James K.

www.iol.ie/~manister/tractortrouble/tractorx7c.html - 7k picture of tractor www.mclellansautomotive.com/sales-lit/bysub/sport-vehicles/print-index.htm - 101k Year: 1957/58 (Item #B13257) - Click for photo! View 1 ESHELMAN (Golf Cart and 8.40 H.P. Sportabout), "Eshelman Golf Car: Costs Far Less -- Yet Out-Performs All Others!": 4 page part-color folder, 10x7. Yellow and white cover, with red, white and black lettering, has photograph showing three-quarter frontal view of the Eshelman Golf Car on golf course. Folder opens to 10x14 layout with nice full page photo rendering of red Eshelman Deluxe 8.40 H.P. Sportabout, with discussion and list of features. Back cover has photo rendering showing three-quarter frontal view of yellow Eshelman Child's Sport Car, two photos -- one showing Bob Cummings and the other showing his children in two child's cars, with list of features and info on guarantee. Comes with: a) price sheet for full line of Eshelman tractors, tillers, mowers and attachments; b) order form; c) gift certificate for $5 off purchase; and d) letter on Eshelman letterhead to potential customer. Folded for mailing. Price: $45.

Thanks guys I found one of these the otherday. It is missing the hood and grill and is red and cream color rims. Might see about buyin it not sure though. Gotta be hard to get parts for, what do ya think?

those front wheel weights are real nice, and i love the front grill, looks like it is made of cast iron,,,,no dents there

That tractor is so cool. It is far from ugly. Boy I'll bet parts like a hood and grill are real tuff to find. That could be a project that would be left to the grandkids. But boy what a fun search, think of all the fine people you'd meet.

Thats a far out looking tractor. Has anyone here thougth of customizing a 101 or a b10 to somethign artistic and funky looking like this one.

Thats a far out looking tractor. Has anyone here thougth of customizing a 101 or a b10 to somethign artistic and funky looking like this one.

Here is a shot of the one i found..

Thought it might make a nice conversation piece. ya know put it in the yard plant flowers around it. I guess kinda like the old wheelbarrow tipped over..

Nice looking project tractor there JamesK, If I were you I would buy it, somewhere someone in this world has the parts you need to put this tractor together, part of the fun will be finding the parts and all of the nice people that you will meet....:)

Mike thats definatly true but i have my hands full of projects now. I have a car in my shop now. I have the 2 allis chalmers a B-210 and B-212 to work on along with the loader, sicklebar, mower decks and snow blower. so this one is just not gonna make it to the list. But if someone else is interested in it i can get it for who ever would like it. James k.