Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Hard to think spring.......

ehertzfeld

when you wake up to this.....

Not enough to plow or blow but just enough to make ya depressed:( From what them weather experts are saying were in for some more by the end of the week:(!:(!:(! Wishing for mowing weather, Elon

Yeah, there's lots more expected for us. Remember that 60-degree heat wave we had on the weekend?

Looks like you're ready for what ever mother nature throws at you. Good looking fleet ya got there.

Same here, it was around 5C here the other day. The snow was gone except a few piles, but now we have this: [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/maxtorman1234/snow.jpg[/img]

Evening All, Back down here in L.A. area again. The only thing good about this is the weather, High 80's low 90's 8D8D Later, Chad

Not all that hard, came outta the shop about 10min ago and the sky was lite up with Northern lights just getting down, danceing all over, going in circles in red, purple and green. and it was warm enough to stand out there and enjoy them. Tried to get pics but 9 outta 9 were just black.

Dont be sad Elon, its comin. I spent the entire day outside plowing about 3 inches of wet snow, but the temps were in the 40s and the south wind was howling and you could SMELL spring coming. I felt so good i did both neighbors drives.......cant deny the strength of that sunlight everyday stronger and stronger!

Good attitude Doug! I looks like that storm is going to miss us. It's blowing out to sea. Thank God!!!! Elon

I'm siding with Doug

tried to catch drops in mid-air

But since I can't see any, how about where they landed?

And for the surest sign of things to come, a red roof.