Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Spring Cleaning

Deadeye

[img]/club2/attach/deadeye/spring clean.jpg[/img] Too early to mow and too late to move snow, gotta use these tractors for something! [img]/club2/attach/deadeye/spring II.jpg[/img] Just me and my B, Talk about farming on a small scale, I have 10 chickens so only need to clean out the chicken house once a year but I had four big loads! Who says this is work? Thanks for lookin'

Sweet tractor, real nice looking trailer too. Always nice to have a way to turn work into fun. You need more chickens so you can do this more often.

That old ear corncrib and corigateed hog pan were a real distraction to me. Took a bit to focus on your fine looking team of workers there. Get 10 times more chickens you could 'justifie' one of those small '----' sprearders.

Nice tractor Deadeye.I would not mind taking a ride on it.Looks to me like on of those you ride around on to show off with your nose in the air:DVery nice Ride.