Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

The Other Brands

toad270

Just seen the Cub Cadet in for sale ads. Which made me ask? Does The Other Brands Have a Web site even close to as good as this one? As Far as I care there is only one reason you would see one of them BEHIND garage and that is to part it out for Ebay I Was BORN AND RAISED ON A/C

sorry I'm Not Upset just curious I think everyone is entitled to there own opinion and everyone was raised different

I know the crapman boys have a few sites, not 1/4 as good as this one. I have heard of the Cub having a few but dont know anything eales. Elon

Deere collectors have a pretty good site/club. www.weekendfreedommachines.com Most other brand sites are on yahoogroups and aren't near the level of quality of this site.

One of my five little boys is a cub cadet; the other four are simplicities. The cub cadet gives simplicity a pretty good run for the money. Its a tough little tractor. I don't know of a good cub cadet specific site.

Here are two Cub sites that I like to check in on often. http://www.ihcubcadet.com/forum/messages/4/4.html?1042329770 http://ihregistry.net/cgi-bin/discus/discus.cgi

I think Bolens has a pretty good site for info but I don't think it has a forum other than the yahoo groups...

I must say out of all the sites that I have gone to.... this must be the best. No other site that I have been to has the kind of of commitment that UCD and the others put in to make it a great site.

quote:
Originally posted by bkassulke
I must say out of all the sites that I have gone to.... this must be the best. No other site that I have been to has the kind of of commitment that UCD and the others put in to make it a great site.
Amen brother

Agreed!!! wwwWheelHorseBarn.com is a decent site for the RED folks but nowhere the site Kent has built here. Larry