Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New ride

KenK

Here's a B-210 I got the other day,starts and runs good.Had to put a new battery in it.It has a 42" deck with the double grove pulley.I'll be running it around work for awhile till I figure out what to do with it.

Hey Marty,I went back just to see what was in my profile.Had to do a little changin,deleted a few tractors then added a couple.Should be up to snuff now.;)

Looks like a nice addition to the fleet to me. Pretty nice original condition. You'll have fun with that.

I like those tractors in thier work cloths, but those rims look freshly painted or new. Kool find I too have the double pully on my 212 and I like it. Heavy grass and it don't slip.

If I could count that high Ken I'd remind you how many you have:D. I see you have 2 B210's now, does that include this one? Dave, them rims gotta be repaint, they are only pretty on the outside.

The profile is up to date as you seen it for now anyways. All though this last B-210 will probably be up for sale,soon[:0].I mounted the deck today and everything works good.When it's time to move it I'll post her on the classifieds.I really don't need any more tractors,but I can't stand to pass them up when I see them.:D