Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New member, just saying "Hi"

Captainjay

After hours of searching the internet for a grader blade to pull behind my 4 wheeler, I came across this site and found the ones that Dutch sells. After looking further, I realized that the grader blade will actually fit MY tractor!! I own a Allis-Chalmers B-112. So, needless to say, I am now an official member of this site, and after looking around at all the info about my tractor, I'm glad I did. I have already found info about my tractor I didn't know yet. I just wanted to say "Hi" to every one and I look forward to learning more about my tractor....AND getting a grader blade!! Thanks, Captain Jay

Since you own one of the best looking 'B' series ever built, WELCOME to the club Captain. Think you'll like it here, them 4 wheelers are for fun riding, not workin'.

Welcome Captain! B-112 is a popular article around here. Got an HB-112 myself, among many others. There's a lot to see here, enjoy! Rob

Welcome Captainjay, hope the grader blade works out for you. Its interesting to see new members and their tractors so if you get a chance post some pics of it. mbrook (aka Spitndrum).

welcome Cat Jay. Just a reminder, the club takes no responsibility for any tractor addiction you may get as a result of the massive amount of information and great epeople here :)

Welcome Jay, You won't find another site quite like this one. The info here is unlimited. Glad to have you aboard captain. Elon

Thanks for the welcome. Hey mbrook....that AKA name looks familiar! Thank's for the info, you really helped out alot. When are we going fishing? Oh wait, that's another site. After looking at pictures of other tractors on this site, I would be embarressed to show mine on here. It looks like I need to do some work on it so it shines a little better. It does have the mower deck, tiller, and snow thrower, and they all work great, so I guess I shouldn't feel to bad about what it looks like. Thanks again, Captain Jay

Welcome to the club! I'm sure you will like it here. Lots of knowledge and information available. Post a picture of your pride and joy if you can. Welcome aboard:)

Pretty dont make em work no better. :D Theres some very nice looking tractors on here that have received a lot of love and care.8D Theres also a bunch of old beaters looking pretty rough and working just as hard. ;)[:0] Welcome to the club....

Welcome aboard Captain....We like to see the rough looking tractors too...A working tractor shows alot of history...all the way back to its first scratch/dent from when it was new...

Welcome Captain Jay: As said before we enjoy seeing pictures of all tractors so please share yours with the group. Good to see another Michigander we're only about 40 miles apart I'm in Manchester.

They don't have to be all original or pretty to be the workhorse that we all like. Welcome to the club Captainjay! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Glad you joined these old tractors bring all kinds of people together on the site. Like bees to a hive.

Welcome Aboard.Your going to love it here.But please be prepared your tractor projects will become LARGE and if you have adequate space they will consume it all.If you don't have adequate space then you will probally be getting more of that to.The very best part is your going to have some of the best new friends in the world and they want be virtual friends...but real friends that are some of the smartest folks around.Enjoy. Robin

Welcome to the club. You won't regret joining. Plenty of info here and a great bunch of guys and gals from Texas to Alaska, Oregon to Georgia, and everywhere in between (I'm in NJ). There are even guys from Denmark, Austria, and "down under." .

Hey, don't worry about your tractor looking like it's done some work in its time. I mean, it is abour 35 years old, right? I've got 10 machines here, and three of them are nice and shiny and clean. Two of those can only mow, and the third is a '99 Sovereign that's "sheltered". The rest are worked hard, rugged looking dudes, but maintained faithfully. Rob

Welcome to the club! I am a proud owner of a B112 myself and for only 5 months so far! I really enjoy the small tractors and I hope you will find all the information you need at this great site!

Welcome aboard Captain from Ohio Don't worry about looks after all we all could use a make over after 40 years of working hard. just look at my B10 Hope to see some pictures soon and what kind of attachments do you have for it?

Welcome aboard Captain from Ohio Don't worry about looks after all we all could use a make over after 40 years of working hard. just look at my B10 [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/toad270/1.JPG[/img] [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/toad270/2.JPG[/img] Hope to see some pictures soon and what kind of attachments do you have for it?