Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity Yeoman 616 Help

Zigster99

I just recently purchased a Simplicity 616 Yeoman with 32" Rotary Mower and Snowblade. Needed to put 2 tires (done) on it and TLC to get it working .. I am new to tractors and wondered what the belt route was for the PTO to Mower deck was. I am new to tractors ... City Boy moved to the Country. I was looking for a small mower to take care of my new 1 acre lot. Thanks again .. This site has already been a lot of help (Tire sizes) and Model Numbers. Zigster99

If you go [url]www.simpletractors.com[/url] and select 'parts and manuals' you can follow the links to the Simplicity site where you can download manuals for your tractor and mower. You just need the model number (if it is only 3 digits on the tractor, put 990 in front of it). Good Luck with you new tractor!

thanks to both of you. Those manuals are invaluable ... even got the one on the snow blade I got with the machine. Can't beleive the deal i got on this unit. Has a newer 8HP Briggs to replace the 6HP that was one it. Starts easily. The mower is in very solid condition won't need any work at all even its inner drive belt looks good. After all the parts added .. 2 new tires and a new PTO belt for the mower will have less than $100 in it. Hell can't buy a cheap walk behind mower for that. I will say .. from all that i have seen it is built very solid for a small tractor. Thanks again to both of ya .. clyde and UCD.

UCD Comes thru again!!!!! Where do you have all of this info from UCD? Seems like you have drawings for almost any tractor.