Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
tanman722001

What is this?

PatRarick
It'a a 540 RPM PTO. Handy to run grain augers, bale elevators, small, PTO generators, small feed grinders and other stationary PTO equipment. I'm sure others can add to the list. Should fit all the Sovreign and older Landlord tractors. Pat

KenK
I have one setting on the shelf at work,sometimes I mount it on a tractor when going to a show.Iv'e never actually hooked anything to it so I couldn't tell ya how well it works.I traded a 48" deck to fit a AC-416 for the one I have.

Ronald Hribar
Does it have an actual output shaft that you can hook something up to it? Or do you hook a belt to attached piece of equipment? I was thinking of some type of farm equipment or a brush hog.

Ronald Hribar
One of two ways . There is a hole through the shaft that you can put a pin thru. The second way, is that there is an groove around shaft and the attaching shaft has a spring loaded pin that engages the groove

PatRarick
quote:
Originally posted by Ronald Hribar
One of two ways . There is a hole through the shaft that you can put a pin thru. The second way, is that there is an groove around shaft and the attaching shaft has a spring loaded pin that engages the groove
There is a third type that clamps onto the shaft. Pat