Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

AC 5015

Nubian

Looking for a good picture and or specs of a AC 5015. I think it's the twin to my D/A 5215HST which is pictured in my gallery,but want to make sure.

It would not surprise me to find out that Simplicity comes to Maynard to get information on their products and accessories. ;);)^

Has anyone seen a tractor like this at a show. Id sure like to see one some time. Looks like a fun tractor to do some chores with.

Yes! I have seen them and driven them. They are a fun tractor to operate. Not sure how they would be to steer with a loader, as they do not have power steering. They steer fine for all other activities. My 2 cents. Jim...........

A friend of mine has one with a snow blower and a finishing mower that he is thinking of selling (and I'm thinking of buying). If he doesn't trade it off, and if I decide not to buy it, you will probably see it listed in the classifieds this spring. DaveM

Theres a d/a 5221 for sale up here I think. Does it just has a bigger engine than the 5215? I know its a big tractor, just cant find out the price. If i remember correctly, it has over 2000 hours. Do they have power steering?

With the info I have the DA 5200 tractors have no connection with Simplicity Other than they might have been built by the same ofshore MFG that built the AC. 5015, 5020, 5030 Sim. 9518, 9523, 9528.

Because of it's location it probably doesn't mean anything to you guys but. My local dealer has a 5015 on consignment in Ann Arbor MI. I think they are asking $6000.00 for it.