Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
rokon2813

3 on a pick-up?

rokon2813
Can you get 3 full size tractors on a pickup ? Sure you can. :D:D Mike, Ambler, and Mel. They are ready to go and as far as we can tell we will be on schedule tomorrow. (Saturday) [img]/club2/attach/rokon2813/mar12167.jpg[/img]

Yes folks on a half ton Ford. A Landlord up front. A 6116 in the middle, and a 312 on the back. Also hidden in there is a blower, plow/dozer blade, 42" mower deck, 18hp kolher twin, and 2 boxes of parts.[:0];) Hope to have 3 more happy customers by Saturday afternoon.:D

johnmonkey
Are you guys meeting at that rest stop/restaurant north of Harrisonburg PA? I have been there and done that this past February. Good luck and drive safe. John H

ikipp
Kind of like how many people fit into a phone booth; or how many can sqeeze into a VW. In a lot of our club members, its like how many tractors can fit into a shed or a garage. Or one of the big questions; how mad will my wife get if I buy another tractor. Or how many bogus, but good sounding reasons for buying another tractor can I come up with.

rokon2813
I have planks on the truck :D:D sounds like I will be the last one there so we can unload in whatever order we need to. Just have to put the 6116 back on after we pull the landlord off. I needed the weight as far forward as I could get it. ;) Yea John, same place. Turns out its a great place to meet great people. 8D8D

JoeJ
:DDang, :DGuess I should of got up early and headed west for coffee!!:D Dan, don't forget there is a red machine here with your moms name on it!! Ambler, we will meet again my friend. Hehehe, you got us marked on your map.;)