Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Attention Mike, Mel Dans Broken Down

ambler

I just called Dan's mother, and she said Dan and Lisa had car trouble about two hours from home, when he got things fixed good enough to go he was going back home. So it might be a while before anyone finds out what the next step in the Dan and Lisa delivery system will be. Mel

I got it home. Just happy we didnt create any leaks dragging it on the ground whilst it was throwing sparks. ;):D:D Will let you folks know about next delivery when I figure it out.

Wow Dan, Sounds like things got exciting there for a little while.....[:0] Glad to here you and Lisa are safe^

yes ford trucks are tough but work anything hard and stuff happens. Glad to here you are ok. better luck next time.

thanks ambler.it was a little late for me.was watching traffic for 2-3 hours.kinda figured something was up so went home and saw the e-mail.it was fun anyways.looked for other tractors on the way home.

:DNow Max, that 312 has a cousin sittin here, not right to break up a family!!:D ;)Good to here you got back home ok Dan.