Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

sandyhillbills fleet

sandyhillbill

a novice at computors but an oldtimer a simplicitys I just joined your club and so far I have only one complaint. I'm afraid it is going to be addictive. I have been a simplicity junkie since I bought my first 10hp variable speed demonstrator with a 48" mower, 36" tiller and a 10" moldboard plow. I thought to myself, that little tractor will never pull that plow, but shoot it came with the deal so I took it home and was I ever wrong about that "little" tractor. I still have the plow but have gotten rid of the tractor. since then I have owned a 3112H,14hp I don't remember the mod. no, a7116 Hydro, and a Sunstar 20 that was awarded to me by SIMPLICITY for an accident with the 3112 that resulted in the loss of about half of my right thumb (ouch). I greatly appreciate the jesture from SIMPLICITY but I would rather have kept my thumb intact. great job on this site by everyone involved. Look forward to many hours of fun fellowship and most of all the help needed to restore my latest aqusition which is a 728 broadmoor given to me by a friend that does not know the history behind old simplicity products. He is a murray man. ugh thanks again for a great site!!!!

Welcome to the club Billy, This is a fine place to come to hang out , just remember it can become addictive....;):D

If you're a Simplicity junkie, you're in the right place, and in good company! I agree it is addicting, but I've learned to live with it. :) Welcome to the club.

Hey Billy, just noticed you tried inserting a picture - you'll have to fix the URL in your post and I don't think the name can have spaces in it. There are a couple of topics at the top of this forum that explain how to do it.

Color me JEALOUS! I wish I had a 3-point for my Sunstar! Welcome aboard sir. Great looking fleet of tractors you got there.