Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Landlords made in Brazil

MPH

I came to this conclusion tonight because I removed the rear lift inorder to modify it to accept the lift rod for my new sleeve hitch and when I looked down the hole I saw a piece of something stuck in the bottom, a lollipop wrapper

Picture not to good, Its a 'Dubble Pop' lollipop, made in Brazil, can't make out the small print, though across one edge the name 'Forrelli' is written, my guess is company name. Way I got it figured, someone on the assembly line HAD to stick thier wrapper in my Landlord:D:D

Or parts were supplied from overseas locations. However, my money is on the migreating grubnubbit along with FrankieC.

I'm putting my money on aliens. You really have to watch them. They don't just abduct people, you know! They were probably trying to steal Simplicity's technology and just got careless. DaveM

quote:
Originally posted by goatfarmer
It was probably being used as a spacer....
That's a good Goatfarmer :D:D

I'm sure it just blew out of a trash truck coming from Brazil to the local dump here in VA to dump the trash. They bring it in from everywhere. Problem is that I don't think they would go by way of Alaska.

Hey Ron, they shut the dump over in page county down. So all that New York trash will have to go somewhere else. ddh