Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B10 Loader Tests

darylcress

The B10 home made loader is still in the testing phase. All seems to be working well. I am always impressed by what these little tractors will do. As soon as the weather warms up I will be putting the rest of the tractor together and giving it a new coat of paint. This has been a really fun project

Nice looking tractor with loader. Wish I had one of those I could clean out the barn a little easier. Hey, Are those my front wheels I sent to ya?

Those are the ones. They go round-n-round just fine. I have really enjoyed this tractor, and the loader is a blast. I do not know why I did not build one years before. It is so maneuverable and handy.

You had to post that picture. I've been wanting to build one. I guess I better get moving so that I can have that kind of fun. Yours looks very good. You did a very good job. I'm sure you will find lots of uses for that setup.

As soon as testing is done (in the sext month) and I am readay to paint I will be submitting an article on building the loader. I have been waiting for the weather to get better. Spring has finally arrived in Kansas! I have built many different projects and really enjoy the building and operation. It is my own design and there are some flaws. I will be glad to share my experiences with anyone. Thanks for the comments.

Thanks for the pictures. The idea of the article is a good one. I'm sure all will appreciate it. JH