Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Spring Thing

ambler

After Dan broke down Saturday, I got out my toys. This is the 7112H to which I have added electric lift, rear lift and sleeve hitch. This is the plow from the NOS garden kit Rod bought for me from Maynard last fall at Colchester.

I read the instructions and decided to wing it. The 12 hp never labored and the hydrostatic gave me great control. Friday morning I picked up the brinley disc at a local auction for $20, The simplicity cultivator I picked up locally as well.

Thats a 7119H with 20 hp magnum. I'm adding a second rear lift to. Plow was a virgin until today. I played with the screw until it planned at the depth that I wanted. Had to learn because I sold my tiller.

Ambler, Ineed a hitch like you have on your 7112H for my 7112H. I got a Brinly plow but I don't have a hitch to put on my tractor.If you know anyone that has one that would sell it ,I would be intrested in buying it.

I order single point hitch by parts from Jacks. Kits are no longer available same with rear lift. Just picked up rear lift parts from dealers trade in for my second tractor. You have the 7100 series attachments part book don't you. punch numbers into jacks database.

By the way Rod helped get the garden kit from Maynard, when he went to Colchester and met me on his way back.

Orange You can order a Brinley hitch aka sleeve hitch from your local Simplicity dealer. you can not order it as a complete unit one part#. Here are the part #s to order. 1ea part # 1675373 clevis assy No.(11). $65.70 1ea part # 1716179 pin hitch No.(7)$17.75 1ea part # 154304 yoke No.(2)$7.00 1ea part # 1603816 plate stabilizer No.(10)$8.85 1ea part # 1604349 lift rod No.(5)$10.20 you will also need if you want every thing new. 4ea part # 176012 spring clips (Quick pins) 3ea part # 155037 attaching pins 2ea 5/8" x 11 x 2½" bolts and nuts 1 cotter pin 1 paid $109.50 for the five main parts. My dealer threw in the bolts,nuts,pins,sping clips and cotter pin. Alot cheaper than $156.00 plus shipping on ebay. i also picked up a pto drive kit-rear Part #1685225 to clear the belt from the filter for $30.00

Maynard, I'll work through it this weekend. Plan is to have at least two machines with lifts etc. I also have an old AC plow to test out.

There's two 7016Hs back there waiting for me to put their engines back in. Down at the barn their's a few more.

:DLooks to me like someone wants to really tear up some turf, so they don't have to mow!!:D ;)Lookin good Ambler

UDC, Thank VERY much. That bit of info is worth alot more than the ten buck I spent for a membership. Thank again. Orangeone

Go to the Simplicity website and download 7100 attachments parts manual. This is the single point hitch kit I believe its first in the book, rear lift parts are halfway through the book. I also bought a power lift kit when someone was parting out a tractor. New parts are about a hundred dollars. the power lift is no longer made but does come available.